Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Please consider supporting us by enabling cookies.
TShock 4.3.24 for Terraria 126.96.36.199
Posted on May 15th, 2017 09:02 AM EST
- Updated OpenTerraria API to 188.8.131.52 (@DeathCradle)
- Updated Terraria Server API to 184.108.40.206 (@WhiteXZ, @hakusaro)
- Updated TShock core components to 220.127.116.11 (@hakusaro)
- Terraria Server API version tick: 2.1
- Added OnNpcKilled hook to Server API: 2.2 (@tylerjwatson)
- Added CreateCombatTextExtended (119) to PacketTypes. This packet allows for the same functionality that packet 82 (CreateCombatText) used to have. Huge shoutout to the Terraria devs for adding this specially for us <3 (@WhiteXZ)
- Updated ServerBroadcast hook to provide a NetworkText object. (@tylerjwatson)
- Fixed levers and things not updating properly. (@deathcradle)
- Deprecated PacketTypes.ChatText. Chat is now handled using the NetTextModule and packet 82. (@WhiteXZ, @Hakusaro)
- Removed the -lang command-line flag from TShock. It is now a vanilla feature. (@Hakusaro)