Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Please consider supporting us by enabling cookies.
TShock 4.3.22 for Terraria 184.108.40.206
Posted on January 5th, 2017 03:27 PM EST
- Compatibility with Terraria 220.127.116.11
- API: Version tick 2.0
- API: Reduced RAM usage by ~80MB (Large server) (@deathcradle)
- API: Added TSPlayer.KillPlayer() (@WhiteXZ)
- API: Added TSPlayer.Logout() (@ProfessorXZ)
- Fixed connections after max slot is reached (@DeathCradle)
- Fixed server crashes caused by client disconnections when attempting to read closed sockets (@Enerdy)
- Added some code to make trapdoors work better (@DogooFalchion)
- AllowCutTilesAndBreakables config option now correctly allows flowers/vines/herbs to be cut in regions without breaking walls (@WhiteXZ)
- REST: /status has been re-added. It will now always point to /v2/server/status and includes an upgrade field describing the newest status route (@WhiteXZ)
- REST: /v3/players/read now includes a muted field (@WhiteXZ)
- Fixed fishing quests not saving/loading correctly when login before join, UUID login, and SSC were enabled together (@DogooFalchion)