Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Terraria 184.108.40.206 Hotfix
Posted on November 18th, 2016 04:40 PM EST
Click here to find servers running version 220.127.116.11 : https://terraria-servers.com/version/1_3_4_3/
- All of the DD2 defenses can now have prefixes!
- Hopefully fixed chat not properly blocking player movement and misc functions
- Fixed smart-cursor not placing pumpkin seeds properly
- Fixed certain melee weapons causing framedrops when used at (very) far distance from hittable targets
- Fixed Betsy's Wings emitting faint amount of lights when descending (this was not ever intended)
- Fixed Pumpkin seeds not being placable on each other (by cutting the old one first)
- Fixed filterPriorityThreshold config setting resetting in every future update (sorry!)
- Fixed self-harming exploit when using the Eternia crystal stand at certain heights acting inconsistently
- Fixed two exploits
- Fixed Luminite bullets emitting lights through town npcs as they travel
- Fixed Love & Stink potions not properly applying to other players in multiplayer
- Fixed rare case of magic weapons hitting enemies for melee damage if you stand directly on the enemy...
- Fixed "Skeletron has awoken" being "Skeleton has awoken!" when summoned
- Fixed Sand Slimes not appearing in singleplayer and hazardously desyncing in multiplayer
- Fixed a certain linux/mac server crash
- Fixed tier 3 of the Old One's Army not having proper Eternia crystal health assignments.