Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Terraria 188.8.131.52 Hotfix
Posted on November 17th, 2016 06:14 AM EST
Click here to find servers running version 184.108.40.206 : https://terraria-servers.com/version/1_3_4_2/
- Fixed Pumpkins getting cut when swinging nearby items or projectiles at them (we wanted to make placing blocks over them cut them for convenience, nothing else!)
- Fixed town npcs potentially disappearing if you load a map using a non-english language
- Fixed celestial pillars not loading properly, resulting in immediate wipe and triggering impending doom.
- Fixed Drill Containment Unit being usable during creative shock
- Fixed unconscious Tavernkeep & sleeping Angler not showing up on the lifeform analyzer
- Fixed tavernkeep accidentally spawning in water
- Fixed Stardust Armor's excess lighting brightness
- Fixed tooltips on the new accessories saying 'sentry' damage when it meant minion damage, there never was such a thing as sentry damage.
- Fixed numerous input issues
- Fixed item linking in chat!
- Fixed Stardust cell minion's shots trying to occassionally latch to town npcs and the Eternia crystals
- Fixed Old One's lane portals not emitting light
- Fixed weapons not being usable while chatting!!!
- Fixed Defender's Forge name missing when open
- Fixed Monk's brows saying "attack speed" instead of "melee attack speed"
- Fixed the tavernkeep still calling Eternia crystals "Elder" crystals
- Added experimental feature: texture pack support! Please check out this thread for more details!