Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
TShock 4.3.13 for Terraria 126.96.36.199
Posted on May 16th, 2016 05:32 PM EST
- Fixed an issue preventing TShock from starting on certain mono versions
- Fixed a deadlock in Wiring
- Fixed character styles/gender not being saved properly on first login while SSC is on
- Added a PlayerPermission hook fired whenever a permission check involving said player occurs (when the new TSPlayer.HasPermission method is called)
- Resolved an issue where martian invasions and eclipses would have empty messages if AnonymousBossInvasions was set to true
- Added an optional slime parameter to the rain command, allowing slime rain to be started and stopped. New syntax is rain [slime] <start/stop>
- Fixed performance issues due to concurrent dictionary access in TSPlayer
- Added an ID property to Regions
- Fixed an issue where region sizes were calculated incorrectly
- Fixed a bug in RegionManager preventing regions adding correctly
- Fixed another bug in RegionManager preventing regions adding correctly
- Fixed a routing issue with the /v2/token/create REST endpoint
- Removed the /token/create REST endpoint. /v2/token/create should be used instead.