Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Please consider supporting us by enabling cookies.
TShock 4.3.12 for Terraria 18.104.22.168
Posted on January 2nd, 2016 11:00 AM EST
Notable changes include:
- Fixed issues with TSPlayer.SetTeam not working (@Wight)
- Fixed /butcher not killing bosses in expert difficulty (@Wight)
- API: Deprecated PacketBufferer (now obviated by SendQ) (@Wight)
- API: Building on Windows no longer breaks traps (@Wolfje)
- Fixed bombs, dynamite, and sticky bombs (@Wolfje)
- Removed spammy messages from OnSecondUpdate that confused some server owners (@Wolfje)
- Rewrote some stat tracker code to send actually relevant data to the stats server (@George)
- Added an opt-out command line switch to disable the stat tracker (--stats-optout) (@George)
- Added a unique provider token which can be passed to the stat tracker (--provider-token [token]) for tracking servers from the same GSP. (@George)
Source : https://tshock.co/xf/index.php?threads/tshock-4-3-12-for-terraria-1-3-0-8-api-v1-22.4211/