Teeria Legends - A stranger's Adventure Comments

Teeria Legends - A stranger's Adventure

Comments (77)

Add a comment Subscribe to discussion

Cookie21YT
April 3rd, 2018 07:10 AM EST

why is my ssc not working?my screen goes stuck please help/fix this glitch

aklaur
March 21st, 2018 08:18 AM EST

Please help me.I was lv 100 and now i am lv 1.My account name is 'laurispro'.Please help me!!!!!

Luckster
December 16th, 2017 09:07 AM EST

Hello. I would like to report that someone by the name of 'MrHater' offered a ML treasure bag for 400K Gems. Upon offering it up, he leaves for a solid 10 minutes or more, returns, calls me an idiot, then says he never got it. After asking if he had the gems, he says no. I'm very much tempted to tell staff, except there was zero staff at the time of the incident

Guess who's not coming back for a lack of help? This guy.

-Luckster

MikeyMike
November 11th, 2017 10:03 AM EST

So much fun!

Madas
October 29th, 2017 05:53 AM EST

Hello i can't Join SSC Did i get banned and for what reason ? Name:Madas

Dulge
October 17th, 2017 01:04 AM EST

This is the best server i ever seen! I love it so much! I i hope that this server never shut down. Because i like playing terraria on this server! This Server Is The Best!

~Dulge12 (My Terraria account name)

bonzaiblue72
November 27th, 2016 07:45 AM EST

hey im bonzaiblue72

Alex_YT
October 27th, 2016 02:48 PM EST

which it is the ip to play

bonzaiblue72
November 27th, 2016 07:44 AM EST

7777

gamer
September 15th, 2016 05:44 PM EST

for some reason if some one dosent see all my comments i will comment on forum

in steam?????

gamer
September 15th, 2016 05:42 PM EST

FYI i read neusaap's comments really helpful for people to read all the way through and by the way my ingames name is just a gamer and my name is gamer on enjin

JustAcityBoy
September 14th, 2016 10:15 PM EST

i cant get the port someone said it was 7776 so i put it in nothing is happening please help

gamer
September 15th, 2016 05:44 PM EST

wow never happend to me

gamer
September 13th, 2016 06:04 PM EST

also additional comment i cant figure out how to build a house do u have to use ice rod or build off from other houses? i just cant figure it out oh yes the main question when i join the dimension lobby to get to the ssc and the non ssc servers no one was replying to me does a ban mean your in ''ghost'' mode till you fix/appeal the ban? or just your chat dosent appear in chat and also i was wondering about the ranks and do you get promoted to moderater and stuff like that or is it solid so i can only a regular or custom class so thank you if you answer all of my questions and taking the time to do so and till you do i will be playing diep.io

gamer
September 13th, 2016 05:57 PM EST

it says i got banned for spam breifly i only spammed the sun mask and a buch of lols but i cant figure out the ban appeal form whats the exact message and it says my emails already on enjin i am so lost i just want to get back to my lv 55 charecter plz help.

trentollila
September 6th, 2016 07:11 PM EST

so im playing on the server trying to farm up some items and coins like you do and i figured out i wasnt picking anything up and i couldnt swap items around in my inventory. does anyone know whats going on?

Albys
September 9th, 2016 04:26 PM EST

There was an issue with a new plugin we implemented.

Everything is working just as fine now.

HSanua017
August 28th, 2016 12:31 PM EST

Hello. My nickname in the game HSanua017. One question: I did not understand what I was banned for no reason??? Explain.

Albys
September 4th, 2016 07:44 AM EST

Laughed hard at this comment.

We checked your inventory and your house, and it was full of "999" or "99" items. So no, we had plenty of reasons to ban you.

Have a nice day. Or not,
-Albys

hazelnut
August 22nd, 2016 09:12 PM EST

I got banned for no reason I had d towns set on a lower level all legit can my ban please be lifted

hazelnut
August 22nd, 2016 09:13 PM EST

LT.LICKME

Zebralaski
August 14th, 2016 09:53 PM EST

Okay one day i was playing on This server i spent like and couple hours finding life fruit i got the total amount of 10. I went to trade them for life crystals but it wouldnt let me drop them. All of a sudden i got kicked and then banned for ever for hack client first of all im only 14 and have not one clue of how to do any of that im just really sad that i got banned for a unknown reason just because i didnt know the trade system i was an old user then just started back so i didnt know how anything works i was just geting back used to the server than boom all my work went to waste for no reason. im sorry for the iinconvenience........ Zebralaski.

killersack19
August 1st, 2016 05:09 AM EST

its good

TheTerrarianHero9192
July 28th, 2016 09:31 PM EST

plz help me im try to set a home but its confusing plz make it more spacfic also I was level 167 before with cool items but someone hacked it an I never set a gmail now I think the person deleted it

Eseck
July 11th, 2016 11:41 AM EST

PLEASE!!!! Help Me I Had The Best Gear In The Game An Now It's All gone, How Does Recovering Work!!!!

Loritshy
July 1st, 2016 11:44 PM EST

i can't join it only says "Found server" :/
My character : Zlash

bank20645
June 30th, 2016 01:19 PM EST

how can i register ??

Loritshy
July 2nd, 2016 12:59 AM EST

/register password confirmpassword

OldHulk
June 19th, 2016 05:01 PM EST

Love it! Many people may remember me as Hulk, but I have had a wonderful experience playing on these servers. I no longer have terraria installed, but my memories live on. I have spent many hours on the teeria servers, and I have made many friends and have made many great memories that will live on for probably a couple of years because I have other things to do. Nevertheless, these servers will always be in my heart.

-Hulkomania

Calpesanity
June 18th, 2016 08:24 PM EST

Halp!😂 I can't join in on all of ports of Teeria. Port 7776, 7777, and 7778. But i can join in other servers. Is there a new IP address of Teeria? Im growing mushrooms already here. Want to play badly! 😞😭

soper
May 31st, 2016 08:21 PM EST

Hello so i got banned from you're sever Advertising. i posted the SAME ip of this server in the chat for my friend. i am sorry May i Plz get un banded.

June 8th, 2016 05:32 AM EST

teeria.eu/appeal

Panada
May 26th, 2016 07:38 PM EST

Do you know when your going to update to 1.3.1

Calpesanity
May 24th, 2016 08:19 PM EST

Staff?😂 Port 7777 having trouble again with the moonlord event.

BigHeadLes
May 23rd, 2016 10:41 AM EST

How long till you guys update to 1.3.1???

SAIYANJACK
May 20th, 2016 07:32 PM EST

I just bought a rank. Now when ever i try to join the server it doesnt work. I tried different servers on the same port, I restarted my computer, re downloaded terraria ,but it still doesnt work. Anybody know what to do. Btw its stuck on "Found Server"

niftybird
May 14th, 2016 10:19 AM EST

if you are having trouble? go to http://www.bvog.com/?post=IDT1yCOHrjLTq2wVQ and it will show you what to do if you have a problem. it worked for me

KeronMK2
May 4th, 2016 10:02 AM EST

I'm stuck on the "Found Server" screen lol What now ?

Liljana_21
April 19th, 2016 11:38 AM EST

Hello!I want to join the server but my only problem is that I can't find where it says what the Port is, could anyone please answer me what the Port is?

April 22nd, 2016 07:08 PM EST

The port is always displayed after, under or below the IP. Please look closely, the PORT contains 4 numbers.

NewLeaf
March 6th, 2016 10:01 PM EST

Idk what it means with /house set [1/2] when Im building my home
Thanks in advance :)

March 17th, 2016 06:13 PM EST

Please read the instructions at /info

relgamer_YT
March 3rd, 2016 01:53 PM EST

please take my ban my name is CadaverAndante sorry me_staff pls

March 17th, 2016 06:14 PM EST

http://jteeria.eu/appeal, unless you appeal your ban it will not be lifted. Ever.

Hoome
January 23rd, 2016 10:48 AM EST

I am having an issue with loading the server.
When it loads it gets stuck at ""found server"" and stops.
Please help i really like this server and support it.

March 17th, 2016 06:15 PM EST

This happens occasionally, this basically means the server got friend by a panda with some baking soda applied to some bamboo sticks.

We mainly try to keep the server UP as frequent and long as possible.

ultimateyoshi04
January 6th, 2016 11:51 PM EST

What is the host port for this server????

March 17th, 2016 06:16 PM EST

This obviously is in the description.

GeT_LaiD
January 1st, 2016 07:17 PM EST

Hi i got ban because i have shitty connection...
Ban message:You are banned forever:shitty connection
Help me i was level 78;_;

March 17th, 2016 06:17 PM EST

This got fixed, we apologize for this inconvenience.

jorgedj626
December 26th, 2015 09:24 PM EST

how can you prove that i am hacking ? huh ?
i said already someone is hacking that he gave me stuff and money.and he can open player chest.
ya you said i trash the medusa head or bye bye yup i trash it then you said good.
then i get ban for no reason you promise me i won't get ban.
btw my name on terraria is oJMo
i love this server !!! i promise you i won't take someone who gave me stuff !!

March 17th, 2016 06:18 PM EST

/rules apply, and we've been playing Terraria (Alongside monitoring it) for a very long time so we basically know all the "basic" cheating tactics up until now.

JortThePirate
December 19th, 2015 01:16 AM EST

hi i was kicked because i was hacking.... >8^( lies
but i wasn't because i found it on the ground i was wondering i can sort it out. Please i miss this server answer me please back.

JortThePirate
December 19th, 2015 01:18 AM EST

please i would never hack someone gave it to me

JortThePirate
December 19th, 2015 01:19 AM EST

ingame: name is Mr.Smile (please)

Nep_Nep
November 19th, 2015 07:04 PM EST

hi my name is aumelder and i would like to report a player on teeria legends that framed a player for hacking the player that got kicked from the server and possibly banned my Nep_Nep my sister i know she doesnt use hacks but this player said she supposedly did so id like to talk to this player about it and see if there are any witnesses before i have to go on the server myself and do something about it because id rather not have to shut another server down for players because someone else was hacking and blamed another player. so if the server owner is on id like to speak to him/her and fix this whole mess before the player that blamed my sister gets taken down from the server completely and will be unable to ever play on it again.

Nep_Nep
November 19th, 2015 07:05 PM EST

accidentally put a my before her character name

Nep_Nep
November 19th, 2015 07:09 PM EST

if the server owner would like to contact me. my skype name is joseph.chaney6 and i hope the owner does cause id rather not have to permanently ban a player from a server for playing blame game on someone else.

November 20th, 2015 03:08 PM EST

This is not the place.

Cgsgamer
November 15th, 2015 08:17 PM EST

Hello, I was wondering why certain items are banned. Is it because of level requirement or something else? For example I have a Flower Pow in my inventory, and when I try to equip it, it says it's banned. The same thing happens with other items I have. I can't picture them being banned as them being too powerful, because that'd be ridiculous. Anyway, looking forward to a response.

November 20th, 2015 03:08 PM EST

Fixed, now shows levels.

Zimbelmann
October 14th, 2015 12:42 PM EST

Pls unban me cause i didnt hacked
Account name: Zimbelmann
Ingame name: Zimbelmann
Ban Reason: A player on L6D (NaHiMa or something cant realy remember then name) gave me some stuff, I didnt know it was cheated
Comment: Pls unban me cause "I" didint cheated and other players like XfrostyX saw that and took some stuff to (rly he mad a house out of luminite blocks and stuff)

November 20th, 2015 03:09 PM EST

No, jteeria.eu/appeal.

JamesIsMyName
September 26th, 2015 09:45 AM EST

Please help!! I (For some reason or other) cannot join the server! :( I have NO idea why! Sorry to be a pain... Could someone who knows how to do this please help me? Thanks! :)

November 20th, 2015 03:09 PM EST

Blame TShock for being shit.

Slimestool
September 1st, 2015 08:12 PM EST

Hey everyone! I just looked at this server, it looks great! I was wondering if we have endgame armour (e.g vortex) we are still allowed in? I have Player versus Player off at all times, and I am far more interested in the role-playing ideas. If you can offer any help, thanks!

- Polyblank/SlimeStool

September 2nd, 2015 05:39 AM EST

All end-game stuff is still obtainable without purchasing Vortex but you just need to level up a lot.

TheEndIsNear
August 12th, 2015 05:45 PM EST

This comment has been moderated.

Supercool604
August 11th, 2015 11:00 AM EST

Hello, I am Supercool604 on the server, I have been playing the server for a few days now and finally saved the gold to get Steampunk wings. When i put them on it says it's banned equipment and i was immediately upset. I'd either like the permissions to change to allow me to use them or at the very least just a platinum coin so i can use it elsewhere, I'd also like to know where to get wings that actually work on the server and/or told how trading works

August 17th, 2015 12:43 PM EST

We will look into changing the Steampunk wings it's level.

KeronMK2
August 6th, 2015 02:13 AM EST

Please i want my palladin's hammer back, the server went down and when i logged in again my hammer was gone, the player timberwolf gave it to me in case of doubt. Please i want my hammer back

KeronMK2
August 6th, 2015 09:54 PM EST

Nevermind i just got another one

Clemo
July 29th, 2015 10:43 PM EST

Plz hurry up and change the server to 1.3. I really like this server and i have been waiting so long to rejoin this server and it isnt updated yet.

PLZ update ;(

August 17th, 2015 12:43 PM EST

We are 1.3.

ImaPenguin
July 26th, 2015 07:48 PM EST

Hi I found a glitch on the server when i go do/vote and have already done it that day it seems to delete the item whatever I'm holding so far I've lost my best weapons the starting legendary molten sword and a heat ray. I need help from a mod or dev of server. plz help i wanted my items back.:(

Terebris
July 18th, 2015 05:20 PM EST

When do you guys plan on updating to 1.3? I remember this server being one of my favorites, and would love to play again, without having to go back to 1.2.4.1 (Which I''m not sure how to do).

July 28th, 2015 05:15 PM EST